A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
"What do you do when you're betrayed by someone you thought loved you?"
Traverse your recurring nightmare as the tortured narrator, solving puzzles and uncovering a twisted story in Absolution.
- With gameplay inspired by the likes of Yume Nikki and Petscop, solve abstract puzzles in a winding dreamscape.
- It seems like this dream is out to get you- escape your demons as they hunt you through the ever-changing landscape.
- Face your fears up close as you navigate the gruesome, unsettling imagery of your nightmare.
- Cleanse yourself of sin and uncover the mystery of your dream. What is causing this nightmare? What happened to you?
What did you do?
- And most importantly, make new friends with the friendly spirits!
Get immersed in the nightmare with noir-like narration and an atmospheric soundtrack! Soundtrack available to download for an extra $2
Absolution is a short experience- it only takes around an hour to play!
The game controls like your typical RPG Maker game:
- Z to interact/select
- X to open the menu/go back
- Arrow keys to move
- Other controls are explained in-game
Absolution contains references to and imagery of suicide, murder, and domestic violence.
Absolution contains flashing lights and very dim scenes.
Song titles on the Absolution soundtrack contain spoilers for the game.
Thank you for checking out my game!
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- v2.0 minor updateMay 20, 2020